Alternative medicine cervical cancer prevention
By: good health
Cervical cancer is
the second-most common cancer in young women and is one of the most common
causes of cancer deaths among women, particularly in minorities and
in impoverished countries. Like all cancers, cancer of the cervix is much more likely to be cured if it is detected early and treated immediately at its initial stage with the alternative medicine through natural medications with no side effects at our center.
Cancer of the cervix occurs when the cells of the cervix change in a way that leads to abnormal growth and invasion of other tissues or organs of the body.It is caused primarily by a sexually transmitted infection with an oncogenic strain of the human papillomavirus (HPV). Studies have shown dietary intervention and nutrient supplementation to be effective in preventing cervical cancer. Additionally, local escharotic treatment combined with systemic treatment shows significant potential in reducing dysplasia
Cancer that forms in tissues of the cervix (organ connecting the uterus and vagina). It is usually a slow-growing cancer that may not have symptoms, but can be found with regular Pap smears (procedure in which cells are scraped from the cervix and looked at under a microscope).
The uterine cervix is the lowest portion of a woman's uterus (womb). Most of the uterus lies in the pelvis, but part of the cervix is located in the vagina, where it connects the uterus with the vagina.
* One of the key features of cervical cancer is its slow progression from normal cervical tissue, to precancerous (or dysplastic) changes in the tissue, to invasive cancer.
* The slow progression through numerous precancerous changes is very important because it provides opportunities for prevention and early detection and treatment.
Other possible risk factors include the following:
* Giving birth to many children.
* Having many sexual partners.
* Having first sexual intercourse at a young age.
* Smoking cigarettes.
* Oral contraceptive use (the Pill).
* Weakened immune system.
Cervical cancers don't always spread, but those that do most often spread to the lungs, the liver, the bladder, the vagina, and/or the rectum.
Self-treatment is not appropriate for cancer under most circumstances. Without medical treatment, the cancer will continue to grow and spread. Eventually vital body organs will not be able to function properly because the cancer will take their oxygen and nutrients, crowd them out, or injure them. The result is very often death.
Although self-treatment is inappropriate, there are things you can do to reduce the physical and mental stresses of your cancer and its treatment.
Maintaining good nutrition is one of the best things you can do.
* You may lose your appetite during your treatment.
* Common side effects
* People who eat well, take in enough calories and protein.
* keeping up your calorie and protein intake.
The following lifestyle changes may help keep you stronger and more comfortable during treatment:
* Engage in mild physical activity
* Rest is equally important
* Quit smoking.
* Avoid alcohol.
Treatment of cervical cancer is directed at preventing precancerous cells from becoming cancerous cells.
* This is usually a step-by-step process
* The deepest cells must be removed
Cervical cancer begins with abnormal changes in the cervical tissue. The risk of developing these abnormal changes has been associated with certain factors, including previous infection with human papilloma virus (HPV), early sexual contact, multiple sexual partners, cigarette smoking and taking oral contraceptives (birth control pills).
Treatment of cervical cancer is directed at preventing precancerous cells from becoming cancerous cells.The key to preventing invasive cervical cancer is to detect any cell changes early, before they become cancerous. Regular pelvic examinations and Pap smears are the best way to do this.
Avoidance of human papillomavirus infection is becoming increasingly important in the prevention of precancerous and cancerous changes of the cervix.
* Early age at first intercourse is associated with increased risk
* Likewise, barrier protection, such as condom use, may prevent HPV infection, although this has not yet been fully studied.
* Early tests found an experimental vaccine to be effective against the virus responsible for half of all cases of cervical cancer.
*. Quitting smoking may decrease your chances of developing cervical cancer.
* Genetic material that comes from certain forms of HPV has been found in cervical tissues that show cancerous or precancerous changes.
* These findings demonstrate a strong link between the virus and cervical cancer.
* Because HPV can be transmitted by sexual contact, early sexual contact and having multiple sexual partners have been identified as strong risk factors for the development of cervical lesions that may progress to cancer.
Possible signs of cervical cancer include vaginal bleeding and pelvic pain.These and other symptoms may be caused by cervical cancer. Other conditions may cause the same symptoms. A doctor should be consulted if any of the following problems occur:
* Vaginal bleeding.
* Unusual vaginal discharge.
* Pelvic pain.
* Pain during sexual intercourse.
Tests that examine the cervix are used to detect (find) and diagnose cervical cancer.
Certain factors affect prognosis (chance of recovery) and treatment options.
Treatment options depend on the following:
* The stage of the cancer.
* The size of the tumor.
* The patient's desire to have children.
* The patientís age.
* The type of cervical cancer.
Treatment of cervical cancer during pregnancy depends on the stage of the cancer and the stage of the pregnancy. For cervical cancer found early or for cancer found during the last trimester of pregnancy, treatment may be delayed until after the baby is born.
The process used to find out if cancer has spread within the cervix or to other parts of the body is called staging. The information gathered from the staging process determines the stage of the disease. It is important to know the stage in order to plan treatment
Article Source: http://www.articlecube.com
I am interested in doing some thing to the society so I have chosen this way to help the people who have lost all the hope in finding the cure for their disease. You are here having a hope to visit this site and get the solutions for it.
|Rugs Kilim | Tapestries|
|Other Rosetta Stone | Egyptian Thrones|
|Home Decor Hang to wall plates | Candle Holder | Perfume Warmer|
|Free Information Ancient Egyptian Civilization and Egyptology Articles|
|Ladies Accessories Egyptian Silver Jewelry | Bracelets | Necklaces | Earrings | Perfume Bottles | Pharaohs bags|
|Egyptian Cartouches Egyptian 18K Gold Cartouches | Egyptian Silver Cartouches | Silver with Gold Cartouche|
|Papyrus Strips | Papyrus Kit | Writing Kit | Blank Sheets | Paintings | Wedding Invitations | Logos | Papyrus outlines|
|Others Payment | FAQ | Retailers | M Distributors| Testimonial | What's New | Special Offer | Catalog | Links | Add Site | affiliate | Site Map|
|Misc. : Papyrus Calendar | Papyrus Coaster | Papyrus Book Marks | Mouse Pad | Note Books | Hieroglyphic stickers|